Original Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt Review on Amazon

I just reviewed this amazing t-shirt that my friend bought me a birthday gift.  He did not foresee how it would later change everything...


5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't ask for MORE MOONSSeptember 24, 2012
By 
This review is from: The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee (Apparel)
At first I thought to myself, "I definitely need more moons than this" but I was reminded that in real life there is only one moon and that these wolves know that and this fact encourages them so they in turn glorify the moon by howling at it. I decided to do the same and since then have lost 30 pounds (10 pounds for each wolf, which begs the question: if there were more wolves would I lose more weight?), I've written 3 novels (1 novel for each wolf, same question applies), gained 3 million followers on twitter, produced 18 golden records (again do the math), and spent many moons chatting online with babes all day.

It will be interesting what the shirt will continue to reveal about our fragile yet beautiful human existence tomorrow. The thing is, nobody really knows and that's why I would probably think about accepting the mystery and getting one if I were you: 


No comments: